This is an accessibility statement from Center for Disability Services, Brawijaya University.
Measures to support accessibility
Center for Disability Services, Brawijaya University takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of CDS UB Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. CDS UB Website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of CDS UB Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on CDS UB Website:
- Phone: +628113030626
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: Rumah Layanan Disabilitas UB, Jl. Veteran, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
- Postal Address: 65145
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Center for Disability Services, Brawijaya University assessed the accessibility of CDS UB Website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
You can send your complaints to Mahalli, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Center for Disability Services, Brawijaya University
This statement was created on 24 August 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.